Howdy gang, just a reminder of how to move out of housing for the year:
1. Sign up for a check out time with your RA (sign-up sheets are posted in the Lobby)
2. Pack your stuff
3. Load your car (or ship your stuff)
4. Clean up (sweep, mop, clean the bathroom, arrange the furniture to what it looked like when you moved in, etc.)
5. Tell us how we did. We have surveys on-line, visit the survey center in the ResLife Office or go to centralaz.fluidsurveys.com/s/reslifesurvey/
6. Return your key. This is very important. If we don’t have your key, you will get charged for a lock change. Also, let us know if we can expect to see you next year.
7. Say “Goodbye” (or Adios or Au Revoir or Arrivederci or Auf Wiedersehen or Do svidaniya or Doviđenja or Sayōnara or Zài jiàn or Namaste or As-salaamu ‘alaykum or Shalom aleichem or Hagoonea or Kwaheri…never say we don’t celebrate diversity) and have a great summer!